About this traveller

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Follower of Jesus. Husband. Father. Son. Poet. Writer. Preacher. Story-teller. Learner. Pilgrim.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Delirious breakfast

I was breakfasting with the kids this morning and we're listening to "The Mission Bell" album. my son is playing air guitar, I'm singing like an idiot, and my daughter is doing some sort of weird expressive dance (she's only 18 months old and doesn't know any better!).
I then began playing air guitar. My son (who's 3) stops playing, looks me straight in the eye and says, "What you doing Dad! I say I'm playing the guitar and he (very seriously) says "you can't do that, you're the singer!!"

I began singing again. It's great that our worship can occur at any time. Have a great day!

No comments: